[C++-sig] void pointers as arguments and return values ( using pyplusplus )

Rod Cloutier rodlist at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:04:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

What is the status of void pointer handling in pyplusplus ? I have been
trying to follow the multiple threads but I seem to get lost in all the
different patches.

So far, if I understand correctly, the cvs trunk has the patch. I should be
able to get the latest version, compile boost.python and everything should
work fine without any changes to pyplusplus. Am I right ?

By the way, I did all those steps and it didn't work so I am trying to
remove all known facts before looking for my problem...

Thanks

Rodrigue Cloutier