[C++-sig] Generation of wrapper for arguments of type T*&

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:35:07 CEST 2006

On 4/17/06, Haridev, Meghana <mharidev at qualcomm.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I want to wrap the following piece of code using pyplusplus:
> I'm a newbie to boost/python/pyplusplus! Any suggestions much appreciated!

I plan to add this feature to the next release of pyplusplus.

Right now you have few ways to go:

1. If you have only few such functions, then you can wrap them manually.
    after this you can add

    .def( "for", &foo )

   code to the class, using add_code method

   mb = module_builder_t( ... )

   Class_Z = mb.class_( name="Class_Z" )
   foo = Class_Z.member_function( name="foo", arg_types=[None] )

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding