[C++-sig] Boost.Python

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 09:36:51 CEST 2005

Under OS X I build all "normal" libraries statically (i.e. as .a files). In the
early days that seemed to be the only possible solution. I am not sure if this
is still necessary, but I am sure it still works.

I.e., I have:

    libboost_python.dylib
    libxxx.a # your "normal" libraries
    an_ext.so # Boost.Python extension that you import with "import an_ext"

See also: http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx_build/all.html
Go to a recent "summary" link (e.g. currently 2005_05_12_1341), then to one of
the Mac OS X build logs.