[C++-sig] Re: newbie questions...

Marco Correia mvc at di.fct.unl.pt
Wed Mar 30 15:49:18 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the replies. I was not subscribed (I have been following this
thread on the mailing list archives), and therefore I'm not sure if this mail
will be filed in the correct thread (I'm hoping that keeping the same subject
line will do it).

Ok, so here are my questions:

- Will this solution work with a user defined type UserT, i.e. will it allow
python users to handle pair<UserT,UserT> ?
- If not, then why can't we just have a single 'convert_to_python' template
which we would then specialize for user defined types, and use it in the
convert function as I did in my previous post?
- Where is the documentation for boost::python::incref ? I can't find it in
the reference manual.

thanks!

--
Marco Correia <mvc at di.fct.unl.pt>