[C++-sig] Re: Constructors (and destrucrtors) wrappers

Eric Jardim ericjardim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:31:40 CEST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:48:29 -0500, David Abrahams
<dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:
> You might consider using make_constructor:
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/c++-sig/2065069
> shows an example.

Funny, why I didn't saw this on the docs? :)

Anyway, is that bug, comented on your reply, corrected on the newest
version (1.32)?

> Hem.  Well you can just use:
>    .def("__del__", some_function )
> where:
>    void some_function(QApplication& x) { /*whatever*/ }

Sure... I tried that before, but I thought that it was too hacky :) I
was afraid of overrinding the original destructor or something...

I am playing with the Qt3 libraries, just for fun (I know that exists
PyQt) and for learning Boost.Python.

Soon I will show my homework :)

Thanks again, David

[Eric Jardim]