[C++-sig] Problem in 1.32 in 'boost::python::range' (works in 1.31)

Mike mike at thewilsonfamily.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Mar 12 23:02:10 CET 2005

The attached code with error message is a simplified version of code that
compiles in MSVC 7.1, boost_1_31, but fails to compile in 1_32.

This post is based on one I sent nearly a month ago.  My apologies for
re-sending it, but when I saw that maybe David Abrahams had missed some, I'd
thought I'd try again.
Please excuse me David if you have in fact already read it.

Regards,
Mike