[C++-sig] And now for a raw constructor

Studious Apprentice apprentice_99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:43:03 CEST 2005

Thanks again Dave for the help provided ! I would like to know if there is a
way to do the same for a constructor. I planned to use a .def("__init__",
rawfunction(constructorfwd)) but this wont work for I do not have a
constructed object to start with ;-) and on the top of that the object needs
to be constructed at a specific place.

Browsing through the Boost Python code, it looks like I could use the
detail::make_keyword_range_constructor<Signature,NArgs> function or even use
the objects::make_holder<Arity> however I do know which parameters I should
provide...

Thanks in advance,

Marc