[C++-sig] Custom memory management

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 16:55:46 CEST 2005

--- Eric Jardim <ericjardim at gmail.com> wrote:
> as you may know I am wrapping the Qt4 library.
>
> Things are going well, but sometimes when the application ends it
> seg_faults.

I cannot answer your question specificly, but I hope this helps: I found
"valgrind" invaluable for tracking down memory management problems:

http://valgrind.org/

I am not sure how well it works with threaded applications, but it is
definitely worth a try. Installation takes only a few seconds (the usual
./configure; make; make install).

Cheers,
        Ralf