[C++-sig] Error message: undefined reference to '_Py_NoneStruct'

Alexander Borghgraef alexander.borghgraef.rma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:22:24 CEST 2005

On 7/26/05, David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

> It means you didn't link with the Python DLL.  Are you using
> Boost.Build or trying to do the build by hand?
<snip>
> Are you using Cygwin GCC?  Did you follow the instructions at
> http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/building.html
> ?

 I'm working on a Fedora linux machine on which boost was already installed,
and on which I don't have root privileges, so I have no clue how it
was installed.
Maybe from rpm, is that possible? So I guess the best thing to do would be to
build a local boost.python install in my home directory, see if that
works, and then
badger the sysadmin to correct the error globally? I'll try that for now.

--
Alex Borghgraef