[C++-sig] Boost.Python.function.__signatures__

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Wed Jul 20 15:09:58 CEST 2005

"Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk at yahoo.com> writes:

> I know it needs more work (similar patch for member functions (?), tests on all
> platforms, updated docs). I'll do this if I get positive feedback.

a. I basically support the idea; haven't looked at your code.

b. Wouldn't you want to get a sequence of sequences, where each
   element is the type of an argument or return type?

c. Should you look for ways to get this integrated into the stuff that
   Python normally puts on built-in Python functions, i.e. the stuff
   that help(f) uses?  This is a vague thought.

www.boost-consulting.com