[C++-sig] pyste, gccxml and boost ublas, random number generator etc

Stefan Seefeld seefeld at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 1 10:20:49 CEST 2005

Nicodemus wrote:

> That's the problem mentioned by Petrucio in another thread: standard
> headers and even boost itself upset GCCXML on Windows.

Could anybody with gccxml and windows experience detail the problem a bit ?
While I plan to look into a new synopsis-based pyste frontend, I don't quite
understand the problem, as the compiler emulation code synopsis uses was
to a certain degree inspired by gccxml, and so I would assume that gccxml
does the right thing, no matter the platform.

Thanks,
		Stefan