[C++-sig] Re: Getting the pointer for a member operator

Nicodemus nicodemus at esss.com.br
Fri Apr 29 23:09:27 CEST 2005

David Abrahams wrote:

>Nicodemus <nicodemus at esss.com.br> writes:
>

>>But without success. Does anybody know how I can fix this?
>>

>Did you try a typedef?
>
>    typedef char const* string;

>         .def("__str__", &operators::C::operator string)

Hi Dave,

This would work, but I would like to avoid that for Pyste. I believe its
just a matter of syntax, hence easily solvable. I googled around a bit,
but without success. Please take a look at my post for Valdimir, I
posted a reproductible test case there. Perhaps you can shed some light
in the matter?

Thanks,
Bruno.