[C++-sig] Re: crashes on functions with std::string arguments

Thomas Schipolowski thomas.schipolowski at tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 6 09:18:40 CEST 2005

> Works fine for me here, building and testing with Boost.Build.  This
> is a build problem on your end

Yes, I compiled the test case with BJam and now it works flawlessly. Great!
One complication is left: I wonder now how to explain to BJam that some of
my files need to be fed to a fortran compiler, before they are linked with
the c++ objects. Would you say that using BJams 'prebuilt binaries' feature
with an external fortran build is the best way to achieve that, or is it
reasonably easy to tell BJam about the fortran toolchain? Is the latter
documented somewhere?

Again, thanks very much for the quick help.
Thomas.