[C++-sig] pyste and template functions

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 8 16:58:49 CET 2004

I am using pyste to wrap a template function.  I have used Template
successfully to wrap a templated class, but this does not appear to
support template functions (at least I didn't see anything in the
docs).

I can manually do it with module_code

  module_code('def("intersect_rectangles", &agg::intersect_rectangles<agg::rect>);');
  module_code('def("intersect_rectangles_d", &agg::intersect_rectangles<agg::rect_d>);');

Is there a way to do this directly in pyste?

Thanks!
JDH

boost_python 1.31.0 with pyste and gccxml-0.6.0