[C++-sig] re: Debug Assertion Failed dbgheap.c HELP!!

aashish at iastate.edu aashish at iastate.edu
Tue May 18 16:14:48 CEST 2004

Actually I was using that (Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd))as I supposed
to but when  I tried to use Multi-threaded DLL (/MD) everything seems to
be working fine including the C++ test code. No heap error or corruption.

I  found this is surprising to me as it supposed to link with /MDd (and
thats what they say on boost.python docs)..

Does anyone has any clue about it ?.

Thanks,
Aashish

> Check what "ruintime library" you use. It should be "Multi threaded (
> debug ) DLL"
>
> Roman

Aashish Chaudhary       | Email:
Research Assistant      | ashish_cy at yahoo.com
Iowa State University   | aashish at iastate.edu
Ames, Iowa - USA        | Ph: (515) 441-1178