[C++-sig] pyste patch for new-style polymorphism

Roman Yakovenko roman_yakovenko at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 11:11:30 CEST 2004

Hi. I wrote pyste patch for new-style polymorphism.
I testes it. It seems to work fine, without breaking
anything else.
Patch description: patch consist from 2 files. The
first
one is pyste_future.py. It purpose is similar to
"import ??? from future". It defines call_dispatch
boolean constant. The second one is edited
ClassExporter.py. Also
I send difference file.

Roman.