[C++-sig] Pyste: patch to be more Makefile friendly

Baptiste Lepilleur gaiacrtn at free.fr
Mon Jul 12 09:58:32 CEST 2004

    I added two command-line options to pyste to make it easier to integrate
in scons build script:
    --gcxml-path: to specify the absolute path of gccxml instead of relying
on the environment variable PATH
    --no-default-include: to tell pyste not to use the include specified in
the environment variable INCLUDE.

    Notes, that I also removed the extra '_' (not included in the patch)
that was added in MultipleCodeUnit.py before the output filename specified
with --out=. This would have made the build script more complicated than
necessary. What was the motivation for that 'feature' ?

    Baptiste.