[C++-sig] Re: compile errors with embedding example from tutorial

Graeme Lufkin graeme.lufkin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 21:21:07 CEST 2004

    I'm interested to see you're using SCons to build your modules.
Would you mind posting a short account of your experience using SCons,
both in general and with Boost.Python?  I still wrestle with Makefile
vs Boost.Build vs tearing-my-hair-out every once in while.  A more
complicate SConstruct file would be great to look at too.  Thanks

--
    -- Graeme
    graeme.lufkin at gmail.com