[C++-sig] pyste code problem

Nicodemus nicodemus at esss.com.br
Wed Jan 28 00:08:09 CET 2004

Jeff Holle wrote:

> I run on linux and use gcc 3.3.
> I'm using a recent CVS head of the boost libraries.
> My pyste reports version 0.9.28.
>
> The only problem that I had with pyste is that the code it produces
> references local
> *.h files like they are system includes.
>
> Prior alternating the python code I had to change includes like
> "#include <a.h>" to
> "#include "a.h".
>
> The coding changes was easy.  The code from Exporter.py, line 53,
> needs to change to:
>    def WriteInclude(self, codeunit):
>        codeunit.Write('include', '#include "%s"\n' % self.info.include)

Hi Jeff!

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't know there was a difference between
#include <> and #include "". Your change thought can break someone
else's code, so
I believe we should create a new directive, like
LocalInclude('myheader.h'), which would generate #include "myheader.h".

Unfortunately, I just moved from my apartament, and I will be without
internet at home for a while 8/
(waiting eagerly for my DSL 8) )

> Hopefully this change will be made to a future release of this great
> product.
> Every thing that I've looked for in this product, I found.  I am
> impressed!

Thanks! 8)

Regards,
Nicodemus.