[C++-sig] GNU Problem

Richards Ian J IJRICHARDS at mail.dstl.gov.uk
Wed Jan 14 12:52:23 CET 2004

Mike,

I saw of the web that you had a problem back in Nov 02 where you were
getting a SIGSEGV due to dyn-string.c (see link below). I know it was a long
time ago, but did you find a solution? I am getting the same error but can't
see what I am doing wrong, so I am thinking that it is deeper issue.

Best regards,

Ian Richards.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/c++-sig/2002-November/002708.html
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/c++-sig/2002-November/002708.html>

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is
subject to monitoring and auditing."