[C++-sig] Re: (no subject)

Raoul Gough RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 17:52:49 CET 2004

Gilles Orazi <gilles.orazi at varianinc.com> writes:

> We have seen on the boost-consulting web site that there exists a file
> called boost/python/indexing/indexing_suite.hpp that just fit our needs.
> Unfortunately, we were unable to find it in our boost sources. It seems
> that we have the lastest available version (1.30.2).
> Where could we find this file ?
> Thanks a lot by advance for your answer.

I guess you mean boost/python/suite/indexing/indexing_suite.hpp ? This
is due for the 1.31 release, but until then is available via
CVS. Refer to http://www.boost.org/more/download.html#CVS for further
information. ISTR there also an automatically-updated tarball
somewhere.

You might like to note that a newer version of the indexing suite
under development, and may eventually replace the existing indexing
suite (search for indexing_v2 in this list if you're interested).

--
Raoul Gough.
export LESS='-X'