[C++-sig] Re: Embedding python in ns-2(tcl and c++) simulator?

Marc Kwiatkowski Marc.Kwiatkowski at veritas.com
Wed Feb 25 19:25:59 CET 2004

Another possibility is to use SSF, a very nice, semi-open, (API, and protocol models are open source, event engine is proprietary) event-based network simulator implemented in java and do whatever scripting you want in jython.  See http://ssfnet.org.  I've used SSF for peer-to-peer network simulations and in general find it a very nice tool.  It's free for research and academic projects and, no, I'm not affiliated with anyone who might make a buck from it.