[C++-sig] RE: Wrapper for exception translation

Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE
Mon Dec 13 17:13:12 CET 2004

Hi Dave,

> I don't know if you're still listening, but today I offered to
> implement this patch on the C++-sig (see my other post).
> Are you still interested?

I am still listening but was buried deeply with work so I even had to
abandon the work already invested into this. Nonetheless: Yes - I'm still
interested.

Cheers,

Gottfried

P.S.: