[C++-sig] Re: Boost 1.32 and Python 2.4

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Mon Dec 6 17:02:41 CET 2004

Nicolas Fleury wrote:

 >> Finally, does boost 1.32 supports Python 2.4?
 >

 > So I guess there's no official answer.
 > If I plan to switch to 1.32 and 2.4, is it recommended to use a more
 > recent version of Boost.Python?  Is the CVS version

of what?  If you mean Boost.Python, there's certainly no
guarantee that you can somehow just grab the code from the CVS
HEAD of boost/python and libs/python/src and use that with the
Version_1_32_0 state of Boost.  If you mean Python, I won't make
any promises about how Boost.Python works with a non-released
state of Python.

 > suppose to work with 1.32?  Does it use the relatively "stable"
 > public interface of other Boost libraries, or does it use some
 > internals that may have changed since 1.32 branching?

I have no clue what this means.  Can you clarify please?

http://www.boost-consulting.com