[C++-sig] multiple registrations of to-Python converter warning

Lutz Paelike lutz_p at gmx.net
Wed Apr 21 12:33:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I use Boost.Python to embed Python into another program.
I wrapped some C++ classes to be able to share data.

 From time to time i get the following warning:

sys:1: RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for class MySpecialClass already registered; second conversion method ignored.

MySpecialClass is my wrapped class in this case.
Obviously something is called twice but i have no clue what.
A first guess was the initModulename() but i'm pretty sure that's not the case.

The program works without problems, but i would like to know how/when this warning occurs.
Any hints into the right direction would be fine.

Thank you,

Lutz

Lutz Paelike
Stargarder Str. 47
10437 Berlin
++(49)-(0)30-44009581
mail:	lutz at fxcenter.de
	lutz_p at gmx.net
pgp key id: 0xA7B25440
pgp key server: x-hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
pgp fingerprint: 9064 F4E1 D754 C2FF 1619 305B C09C 5A3B 57F3 BF04