[C++-sig] Re: wrap_python.hpp errors on Mac OS X

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 17:44:52 CEST 2004

--- James Mastro <jmastro at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> On Apr 9, 2004, at 8:02 AM, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> > This is almost certainly an Apple-specific compiler bug.
>
> It looks that way. So I'm basically out of luck...eh.

It got a lot of stuff to work under Mac OS X. I had to do only a few strange
things, like adding dummy member data, but eventually everything worked. I
don't think there is a reason to give up that quickly. Why don't you tell us
exactly what you are trying to do. More often than not there is an alternative
route that gets you around compiler-specific problems.
Ralf