[C++-sig] wrap_python.hpp errors on Mac OS X

James Mastro jmastro at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 07:41:10 CEST 2004

On Apr 8, 2004, at 11:49 PM, Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

> it looks like
> "-I/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/include/
> python2.3"
> is missing. Which build system are you using? Could you post the
> command line
> that leads to the "no such file" errors? If you are using bjam, add
> "-d2" to
> the bjam command line to see the commands that are issued.

When I add the include path above, there's no problems finding the
files, thanks. But I get the errors in convertible.hpp relating to
these lines:

     static inline no_convertible check(...) { return 0; }
     static inline yes_convertible check(Target) { return 0; }

"error: storage class specified for typename" is what I get on the
first line above. Then a bunch of other files have problems,because of
this I assume.

I'm building an app right in Xcode, and trying to include
<boost/python.hpp>. Should I not be attempting this?

-jim