[C++-sig] Re: How to add an __init__ function ?

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Wed Sep 17 18:17:35 CEST 2003

David Abrahams wrote:

>The "standard workaround" is to build a virtual function dispatcher
>class (as in http://tinyurl.com/no5r) and add your new constructors there.

Yes, it work very fine now. I just needed to import the constructors of
the base class, but template does it for me now (at least if there is no
more than two args ... but it's the case for STL containers).

Thanks,

Pierre

--
Pierre Barbier de Reuille

INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP
Botanique et Bio-informatique de l'Architecture des Plantes
TA40/PSII, Boulevard de la Lironde
34398 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5, France

tel   : (33) 4 67 61 65 77    fax   : (33) 4 67 61 56 68