[C++-sig] pyste -I

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Wed Sep 10 23:53:55 CEST 2003

Hi Niall!

Niall Douglas wrote:

>Nicodemus, didn't you add that variable preset to the pyste file's
>absolute path like I had requested ages ago? It's literally two lines
>of new code.

Ops! Really sorry about that... I completely forgot. I didn't write it
in my TODO because it was only two lines of code as you point it out,
and I ended up forgetting it. It is in CVS now, the variable is
INTERFACE_FILE, and contains the absolute path of the current pyste
file... se os.path functions to extract the parts as needed.

Regards,
Nicodemus.