[C++-sig] Re: FAQ patch for debugging with gdb under Windows

Raoul Gough RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 22:54:18 CET 2003

David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Raoul Gough <RaoulGough at yahoo.co.uk> writes:
>
>> I've written an update to the FAQ which details how to use recent
>> Windows gdb versions (Cygwin or MinGW) containing my patches for DLL
>> symbol extraction to debug Python extensions. OK to commit these
>> changes to the mainline?
> Sounds FABULOUS!

OK - it's now checked in on HEAD. I should probably have updated the
"Revised" date at the bottom, but didn't see this in time. Immediately
after committing it, I also noticed that two existing links at the
bottom are broken (on my working copy of CVS, anyway). They reference
nonexistent files in the tutorial section,
reducing_compiling_time.html and creating_packages.html.

--
Raoul Gough.
(setq dabbrev-case-fold-search nil)