[C++-sig] CVS lagging : boost-consulting vs. sourceforge

Nicolas LELONG nico_ml at mgdesign.org
Wed Oct 22 12:03:26 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

for some time now, I've been using the boost-consulting CVS mirror for my
updates, as it seemed to me that the sourceforge CVS was suffering of
problems with anonymous accesses and was lagging.

This morning, I wanted to get the revision of 'object_core.hpp' including
the patch Dave created last week for the '
problem with scope().attr(xxx)'.

I'm quite annoyed to see that the boost-consulting CVS did not contain this
patch (rev 1.37) while the sourceforge CVS contained the patch (rev 1.38) !

Is there any general rule of thumb concerning the CVS to use these days ?!

Thanks,
Nicolas.