[C++-sig] Pyste (or GCCXML) bug: Fails to wrap inherited members defined inline

Niall Douglas s_sourceforge at nedprod.com
Sat Oct 18 05:08:51 CEST 2003

Not sure if it's pyste or GCCXML, but sometimes (not always, about
25% of the time) pyste's wrappings won't specify members inherited
from a base class when they were defined in the bass class' header
file.

Is this a known problem, or is it GCCXML? Typically when I run GCCXML
on its own it always gives me what appears to be the right output,
but it could be slightly different and I'd never know.

Cheers,
Niall