[C++-sig] Re: Pyste bug: operator! shouldn't be translated

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Sun Oct 5 20:39:56 CEST 2003

Nicodemus <nicodemus at globalite.com.br> writes:

> Hmm, good question. I never discussed licensing with Dave since Pyste
> started to make part of Boost. I guess then Pyste is under the same
> license as Boost's. Is that right Dave?

Pyste is under whichever license you have put in the source files.
Of course, it is supposed to be compatible with the Boost license
requirements, which you can find at
http://www.boost.org/more/lib_guide.htm#License

If you are willing, I would appreciate it if you would relicense all
of Pyste using

# Copyright Bruno da Silva de Oliveira 2003. Use, modification and
# distribution is subject to the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
# (See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at
# http:#www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)

Thanks,
www.boost-consulting.com