AW: [C++-sig] Stdout from c++

Oliver Walczak oliver.walczak at momatec.de
Wed Nov 5 16:54:12 CET 2003

Dear Stefan,
Writing to the idle console from a dll certainly IS a task of python
programming under c++. And i can't really believe that anyone writing .pyd's
needs to reconnect std.cout with it's own streambuf class by hand when
python provides modules to create a webserver in three rows of code, do you?
Are you really shure that there is no python api functionality for this?
Thanx for your advice anyway!
Oliver