[C++-sig] Re: registering simple conversions from/to python

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 16:23:24 CEST 2003

--- Brett Calcott <brett.calcott at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> Thanks for letting me plunder the code -- is something like this
> worth putting back into the boost-python library?

I think that's where it should be, but I will not have the time to write the
required documentation any time soon, sorry. If someone wants to volunteer that
would be great (I could help a little). On the other hand if someone wants to
volunteer I'd put the builtin wrappers such as len(), hasattr(), isinstance()
etc. at a higher priority... as always, more to do than one can hope to get
done.
Ralf