[C++-sig] set_wrapper

Giulio Eulisse giulio.eulisse at cern.ch
Wed May 28 09:30:47 CEST 2003

> Note also that the method you are trying to add must receive as first
> argument a reference or a pointer to the class, so your f_A function
> should be:
>
>     void f_A(A&);

Yes, you are right, I miscopied the sample code I had, sorry. And I
agree with you that a add_method function would be more
self-explanatory. I tried to hack around the set_wrapper code in pyste
but I still have problems, when do you plan to implement such a feature?
Thanks in advance.

Ciao,
Giulio
PS: Are you aware of the fact that the CVS HEAD, as of yesterday, of
pyste is broken(at least in my case)?