[C++-sig] pyste and virtual classes.

Giulio Eulisse giulio.eulisse at cern.ch
Mon Mar 31 14:24:18 CEST 2003

It's my understanding that if I exclude() some virtual function out of a
pystified class, pyste generates a code which is not compilable because
the compiler complains about abstract functions being present in the
wrapper class as wrapper methods for excluded one are not generate by
pyste.
I think it would be nice to have some wrapper code being generated
anyway(maybe just throwing some exception) so that one can exclude
safely virtual methods out of a class interface.

Ciao,
Giulio