[C++-sig] How to exclude a function from being exported using pyste.

Patrick Hartling patrick at vrac.iastate.edu
Sun Mar 30 07:56:53 CEST 2003

I'd like to chime in and vote for #2 unless there are better ideas.  The
syntax is simple, and as long as the ordering of the overloads can be
guaranteed, it's easy enough to figure out which overload is which.

  -Patrick

P.S.  In case it isn't obvious, I too have run into a case where I would
like to exclude at least one overloaded method from an exposed class.

--
Patrick L. Hartling                     | Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick at vrac.iastate.edu                | 2624 Howe Hall: 1.515.294.4916