[C++-sig] Re: (return_self_policy / return_arg): Keywors

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Mon Jun 30 01:24:21 CEST 2003

Nikolay Mladenov <nickm at sitius.com> writes:

> Dave,
>
> That is what I have as diffs now. The diffs are from somewhat old cvs
> state (1.29.0).
> I've been using it for quite some time for init<> and it seems to be
> working nicely, but I have no tests, nor docs.
> If you approve this though, I will write docs and tests.

I need to see some examples/description to know what it does, I think.
IIRC it has something to do with defaulted keyword arguments?  If it's
what I remember, I'd be very enthusiastic about adding it to the
library!

Thanks,
Dave

Nit: the coding style should be made consistent with the rest of the
library.  These don't really fit:

www.boost-consulting.com