[C++-sig] missing boost::ref in pyste generated code?

Giulio Eulisse giulio.eulisse at cern.ch
Tue Jun 3 09:35:33 CEST 2003

> How about something like this:
>
> C = Class('C', 'C.h')
> by_ref(C.foo)
> by_ref(C.bar)
>
> ?

That would be great, IMHO.

> >BTW, some time ago I send you a simple snippet of code with which I work
> >around unnamed enum problem, have you had any opportunity to look at it?
> Sorry, I must have misplaced it! Could you send it again, please?
>
> >Ciao,
> >Giulio

<OFFTOPIC>
> Just curious, which language is "Ciao"? Italian? 8)

Yes. Actually it used to be slang from the province of Venice but now
it's considered a proper Italian word. It's very close in meaning to the
German/Austrian "Servus", since "Sciao" (or something like that) used to
be the venician word for "servant", just like "Servus" is the latin word
for it. So, the meaning in both cases is something like: "I'm your
servant", to be intended as a form of salutation and respect. Nowadays,
however, very few people know the original meaning and it is used as an
informal/quick salutation per se.

</OFFTOPIC>

Ciao, ;-)
Giulio