[C++-sig] Re: args patch

Nikolay Mladenov nickm at sitius.com
Mon Jul 28 15:41:16 CEST 2003

David Abrahams wrote:

> Nikolay Mladenov <nickm at sitius.com> writes:
>
> > Dave,
> >
> > I am posting the diffs from 1.29.0 plus the test and doc files.
> > Sorry for the delay. I hope you won't have problems applying the diffs.
>
> Hmm, it seems likely that I will.  1.29.0 is two releases old and we
> have made a lot of changes since then.

I noticed.

> Is there any chance you can
> give me a patch against the current CVS state?

I can't get the cvs commands to work for me:
$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.boost.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/boost
login
(Logging in to anonymous at cvs.boost.sourceforge.net)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server cvs.boost.sourceforge.net: EOF

This is what I always get back from the cvs.
Do you know what is wrong with my cvs line?