[C++-sig] Pyste: added new build options.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jul 7 17:07:18 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've finished implementing a --only-wrap and --only-main option for
Pyste.  It works nicely in that I can now generate and build my
wrappers incrementally, interface file by interface file.  Something
like this:

 pyste.py --only-wrap --module=test --out . --multiple file1.pyste
 pyste.py --only-wrap --module=test --out . --multiple file2.pyste
 [...]
 pyste.py --only-main --module=test --out . \
 --multiple file1.pyste [...] fileN.pyste

the last command completes in no time since it does not use GCCXML and
writes a simple _main.cpp file.

Nicodemus, I can mail the list another patch for this but I've already
sent two other patches maybe so you'd prefer one big patch that
incorporates my earlier two as well, i.e.

  (a) support for hold_with_*, add path to sys.path,
  (b) fix for the --multiple bug and
  (c) support for the --only-wrap and --only-main?

Please let me know what you'd prefer and I'll send you the appropriate
patch.

cheers,
prabhu