[C++-sig] Re: Problems with Pyste from CVS.

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Sat Jul 5 02:06:48 CEST 2003

David Abrahams wrote:

>Nicodemus <nicodemus at globalite.com.br> writes:
>

>>Any one has any ideas? They are most welcome.
>>

>Names containing double underscores or starting with an underscore
>followed by a capital letter are reserved to the C++ implementation,
>so they can't conflict with anything the user might legally define as
>a class member.

Thanks for the suggestion Dave!

But "void _Foo(int) {}" compiles fine with intel 7.1.0.

I am not saying that you are wrong, but apparently some code with an
underscore followed by a capital letter compiles fine depending on the
compiler. So I assume that there is code that uses invalid names, even
thought the specification says otherwise...