[C++-sig] Problems with Pyste from CVS.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Jul 3 14:24:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

    >> If you need any more information let me know.  I can also try
    >> and generate a smaller test case that I can include here (right
    >> now I don't have one).

    N> I test case would be great! If you can isolate to a single file
    N> of yours, you could also send me the parsed xml file (run with
    N> --debug), so I can reproduce the problem here.

Thanks for the quick response!

I found a _minimal_ test case that has triggers the problem for me.

// --------------------
namespace test {

class A {
public:
    A() {}
    int _name;
};

}// namespace test

Further testing shows that its the '_name' thats causing problems.  I
change that to '_nam' and it works!  Wierd.  Besides, it has to be a
data or member function of the class.  A normal function with name
_name works fine.

Hope this helps.
prabhu