[C++-sig] Building boost.python on Mac OS X

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 21:55:05 CET 2003

--- Harri Hakula <Harri.Hakula at hut.fi> wrote:
> Replacing
> int square(int number) { return number * number; }
> with
> int square() { return 4; }
> compiles and runs as expected.

A few months ago one of my regression tests uncovered that some objects
are double-destructed. Maybe this is related. I sent a bug report to
Apple but never got a confirmation that the issue is resolved. Would
you be interested in trying the regression test? I could give you
a self-contained tar file and a tiny script, so it shouldn't take
more than a few minutes to find out if the double-destruction problem
still exists.

Ralf