[C++-sig] Re: Re: boost: python may cause memory leaks?

Leo Yee surffirst at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 05:23:06 CET 2003

You are right. This seems caused by using

 if (PyImport_AppendInittab("hello", inithello) == -1)
        return 1;

before
    Py_Initialize();

However, I can't find a solution to this problem. There is no documentation
telling me how to remove these memeory leaks.

Leo Yee

"Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <rwgk at yahoo.com> ????
news:20031223143710.79105.qmail at web20205.mail.yahoo.com...
> --- Leo Yee <surffirst at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >     Py_Finalize();
>
> I don't use embedding myself and therefore I could be wrong, but I believe
> saw messages saying that you cannot use Py_Finalize() if you use
Boost.Python.