[C++-sig] Patches for pyste regarding exception specifications

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Sat Aug 16 20:27:40 CEST 2003

Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE wrote:

> > Thanks a lot Gottfried, your patch looks very clean! I will
> > commit it as
> > soon as Prabhu and I have fixed the "Order Bug".
> Good luck!

I Gottfried! I implemented your patch in the current CVS. I left out the
ability of exporting exceptions that you proposed in the "Wrapper for
exception translation" thread, because it seems that this is still in
progress, but as soon as it is ready I will be glad to add support for
it in Pyste.

Thanks again!
Nicodemus.