[C++-sig] Re: Anonymous CVS mirror

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 00:03:55 CEST 2003

--- David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:
> Yes, but I don't know what time the cvs tarball at SF gets updated.
> If you can find out when that is, I'll set the cron job to update the
> repository afterwards.

It wouldn't be hard to set up a script that automatically cvs update's every
hour using a regular Sourceforge user ID and password. Recently this works very
reliably. The next step would be to strip out the "CVS" directories and pack
everything into a .tar.gz file to be posted on the web. Does this sound
interesting?

Ralf