[C++-sig] pyste and static const members.

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Wed Apr 30 19:05:52 CEST 2003

Giulio Eulisse wrote:

>>Your example works fine for me.
>>Are you using the latest Boost.Python CVS? The support for static data
>>members has been added recently.
>>

>mmm...I run pyste out of CVS, but I don't think my supervisors would be
>happy about using the whole boost_python out of CVS... I think I will
>have to mark the problem as *fix later*...

If you're willing to patch your copy and keep the patch after each
update, take a look at the differences between revisions 1.15 and 1.16
of ClassExporter.py (method ExportVariables). Before this new support
for static data members, Pyste supported *const* static data members by
declaring them into the class scope, giving the same effect. Perhaps
that's enough for your needs.

Regards,
Nicodemus.