[C++-sig] What version of compiler is it using?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 20:56:57 CEST 2003

We use the same bjam command line for all gcc compilers, but before calling
bjam we source a tiny script to set PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH. For example:

set path=(/usr/local_cci/gcc-3.0.3/bin $path)
if ( $?LD_LIBRARY_PATH ) then
  setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "/usr/local_cci/gcc-3.0.3/lib:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}"
else
  setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH "/usr/local_cci/gcc-3.0.3/lib"
endif

HTH,
        Ralf